Answers to the 5 Toughest HR Questions in your Dental Office
The employee and employer relations are one of the most crucial aspects of your practice. However, these are often overlooked or ignored, and it creates unnecessary friction in your office. Having a clear communication among team members, adhering to policies and transparency reduces the risk for employers and creates clarity in the workplace. It has the same importance during COVID-19, as it has during non-pandemic times. This is due to the fact that the legislation with regards to human rights, accessibility and provincial employment standards have not changed dramatically with regards to the frequently used parts of the legislation.
On Wednesday, September 9, at 5 PM EST, Dentistry Business hosts another webinar, with Alex Zlatin, CEO of MaxiDent Software. He will talk about the 5 toughest HR questions:
- What is the “Duty to Accommodate”, what is “Undue Hardship” and how does it relate to COVID-19?
- Have I been terminated properly? VS Have I been terminating properly?
- How to properly address any harassment complaints in your clinic?
- Am I being paid enough? VS Am I paying staff enough?
- When is the right time to move on?
Create a happy workplace for your dental team. Join the webinar and earn 1 CE credit.
Reserve your spot now!