Facebook Engagement Tips for Dental Clinics
If you have a Facebook fanpage for your clinic you are surely faced with the problem of what to post on your facebook page. Below is an interesting infographic about what how you can get more engagement from your facebook fans.
The goal of Facebook marketing is to gently remind them about your clinic and most post should not be related to dental procedures but that are fun and entertaining. You want to get your fans engaged not only will it create a more emotional connection it will also be more likely that your future posts will show up on their feed.
Here are the Facebook engagement tips for your dental clinic:
- Add photos to your posts
- Add emoticons to your posts
- Keep your post short
- Provide fun images with “Caption This” in title – You can even take funny pictures of staff
- Add visitors to share, like, or comment on a post
- Have fun giveaways with “winner”, “win”, or “giveaway” in the title
- Don’t use url shorteners
- Ask your questions at the end of the post
If you have any other Facebook engagement tips for Dental clinics, please post them in the comments. Happy Facebooking and post feedback if you tried any of the advice 😀